So, what is My Kind Of Gospel?

An exploration of uptempo gospel music : 1945-1965

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Gospel Boogie - The Online Radio Show



Well, I am excited to announce a new development related to Gospel Boogie. I have been able to partner with Thumbin' Radio and now have a weekly show where I play my favorites from the golden age of Gospel music, the 1940's through the 1960's. Black and White, Country and Bluegrass. The same type of songs that I feature on this site can now be heard every Sunday, 7am PST, 9am CST. Here is a link to the site:

http://www.thumbinradio.com/category/gospel-boogie/

And for those of you who can not get up to hear the show live, all the previous shows are available for download and/or streaming. So be sure to stop by. I bring all these songs, and many many more, together each and every week for you to enjoy. See you Sunday on Gospel Boogie!

No comments:

Post a Comment